19 Jan 2012

( beach house beauty )

Huge amounts of house envy with this beauty... I think I have lost count of all the holiday homes I have posted about wanting, hehehe. This one is definitely in my top 5. The interior architectural detailing in the home is amazing. I adore the panoramic view that is created by the large seamless windows... perfect! The mix of materials work so effortlessly with each other to create a well balanced comfortable environment. The steel post interlocking the concrete bench perfectly breaks up this open space, to cleverly separate the living area with the kitchen/dining area.
To top it all off, the choice of classic and comfortable soft furnishings are flawless. I can see some of my all time favourites; Minotti, Eames, Carl Hensen, to name but a few :) These pieces mixed with some traditional tribal pieces from all over the world, adds comfort and warmth to this stunning home.













Images via Les Interieurs

6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful place. I am a huge follower of your blog. You have a great eye for design and all things beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing open spaces and clean lines, love it!!! :)
    Golden White Décor

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!.
    brazilian wax NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
    Nail Salon Midtown Manhattan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover