22 Feb 2014

( Nursery Mood board )

As you all know from my excitement in last weeks post, I am going to be an Uncle for the first time and I cant wait. Last week, I put together some inspiration to get me inspired as I will be designing my Niece / Nephew's Nursery. From the lovely images and some colours that myself and my Sister-in-law loved, here is the theme for the baby's nursery :) It's going to look gorgeous! Have a great weekend. 



Colour Palette and Mood board by me (Stuart Wilson)
Images via Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing wonderful information, it is really nice information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, what a great colour palette. Yellow is always great for nurseries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome home interior designs ideas posted by you at here. I really want to create same as this kind of excellent and stunning home interior in my home.

    interior design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute - I think it'd be perfect for both girls and boys too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover