15 Aug 2011

( photographer - Alex Profit )

I love these images by french photographer Alex Profit.
His website shows more beautiful images, including an al dente selection of hotels and guest houses.
Below are some of my favourites :)
PS: My Brother and his beautiful new wife Beccy, got married at the weekend so I just want to congratulate them again. 'I love you both'. I haven't posted anything for a while due to spending time working and practising my Best Man speech... which I'm pleased to tell you, went really well... so I've been told. hehehe.








Images by Alex Profit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover