27 Oct 2011

( spooky loveliness )

It's nearly Halloween... yay! I get so excited about Halloween. I'm not sure if it's because Halloween always makes me feel really autumny and cozy, or because I can dress up in a ridiculous costume :)
Anyway, I'm excited all the same. Instead of offering tips on how to create that perfect spooky Halloween window display, I thought I would post some lovely images that I think are spooky, yet beautiful. I find a lot of old, run-down interiors and architecture, have that magical hypnotic elegance about them which is perfectly fitting for this time of year. Here are some of my favourite examples. Happy Halloween :)  















Images via: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14.

1 comment:

  1. A french fan of the blog6 November 2012 at 20:11

    The tenth picture was taking in Strasbourg. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover