3 Oct 2011

( stunning dining chair by Inoda + Sveje )

Good morning everyone... I'm now back from my lovely holiday. I had such a great time :)
My first post back is this stunning dining chair.... YUM YUM! This chair wouldn't feel out of place in a Scandinavian living room of the early-to-mid 60s. The craftsmanship in this piece is just incredible. Again, my love for walnut just makes this even more delicious... but the fluid shape and style of this dining chair, in my mind is perfectly formed aesthetically and sculptural :)

This delicate chair (DC09), is designed by the furniture design company Inoda + Sveje. Inoda + Sveje is a design duo comprising Kyoko Inoda, born in Osaka in 1971, and Nils Sveje, born in Denmark in 1969. Inoda+Sveje was found in Copenhagen in 2000.

Images via Inoda + Sveje.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover