12 Feb 2014

( Kitchen Love - Black, White & Gold )


Well... this my friends is what I can only describe as my perfect Kitchen. I am a little lost for works with this post as I don't want to rant on about detail detail detail, hehehe. Everywhere I look in this Kitchen, my design senses go into overdrive... OK, here I go...
Look at the clean edge and smooth detail on the fitted black units and how they work so beautifully with the contrasting free-standing antique island unit (heaven). look at those black and white patterned floor tiles and how they sit so comfortably in the space. The thin blackened steel windows are so elegant and balanced against the white wall. The thin stools have been chosen so not to distract from the gorgeous turning of the island unit legs, but are slick and sexy in their own right.
Ok, I'm going to stop there... I'm getting far too excited, hahaha. What do you think of this Kitchen?
The Kitchen was designed by the fabulous Jessica Helgerson, who I have been a huge fan of for a long time.








Images by: Lincoln Barbour

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover