7 Jun 2011

( branching light )

I just love these! These beautiful sculptural lights are by New York designer Lindsey Adelman.
Lindsay has been in the lighting design industry for 10 years, but it was when she was pregnant in 2003 that her personal approach and interest with lighting became clear.
"I realized I was losing touch with the reason I came into design: the feeling of making things with my own hands and having the freedom to evolve designs when the need or desire was there. I build and experiment in my studio with form and then rely on a team of studio designers, glassblowers, metalworkers, and wiring experts to execute the final product." (Lindsay Adelman). Quote from Lindsey's blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover