2 Jun 2011

( photo or painting... )


These paintings by Canadian artist Christopher Stott look like photographs, but are actually paintings. Chris has twenty new paintings on display at the Elliot Fouts Gallery in Sacramento, Califoria, which will be up through the end of June. These pieces I have displayed above and below (especially the suitcases) are my favourite, but you can view more of Chris' work on his website (here). If you are interested in seeing the show or purchasing a painting, you can contact the Elliot Fouts Gallery (here).










1 comment:

  1. Stacey - PlasticDolly3 June 2011 at 22:14

    I love photorealism, had heard of Chris but hadnt really seen much of his work, loving your posts. :) Thanks for suggesting it to me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover