24 Feb 2012

( friday's palette - Jade Green and Flesh Tones )

Your Friday colour Palette...
I love the richness of jade green especially when it is paired with wonderful natural tones. I found this beautiful image of this door which I love, but was immediately drawn to the green hues in the window on the left hand side of the door... Just a lovely image that I had to base this weeks colour palette on. As it's the end of London fashion week, I couldn't resist putting this beautiful jade green dress into the mix too. Have a wonderful weekend :)







THANK YOU...
I want to say a huge thank you to my boss Christopher for a wonderful three years at 'Christopher Chanond'. I have so many great memories that I will treasure forever... Thank you. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you, Georgina, Colin and Howie. I will keep in touch for sure... You can't get rid of me that easily. I also want to say a huge thank you for my wonderful Kebnekaise Pouf. So thoughtful that you just know 'what wilson wants', hehehe. 
Kebnekaise Pouf is a knitted pouf and the highest mountain in Sweden at 2104 m and is situated in the north of Sweden. Now every child can climb it in the living room! Made in Sweden.

Images via:
1. 2. 3.
Colour Palette by me

7 comments:

  1. http://christopherchanond.typepad.com/christopher_chanond_blog/2012/02/kebnekaise-pouf-little-red-stuga.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://christopherchanond.typepad.com/christopher_chanond_blog/2012/02/kebnekaise-pouf-little-red-stuga.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you getting that pretty pouffe! :) Hope you're enjoying the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO, how exciting, gorgeous knitted pouf!
    x kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that door...... When I visited Rome last Oct I fell in love with all the huge doors and knockers! Brings back some wonderful memories. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love doors!!! They tell such stories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover