21 Jun 2011

( Who doesn’t love a touch of vintage? )

Last weekend I ended up having a lovely walk around East London. I have lived in East London for just over 4 years and I am still discovering some amazing little shops hidden away down backstreets, selling lovely pieces of old furniture and accessories.
The photos below show a great example of mixing old and new elements. The eclectic and casual way of decorating adds personality to any decor. Vintage pieces rarely go out of style, and fab finds from flee markets and second hand furniture shops won’t need to be hidden away the next season.

Photos: Rum ID

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover