15 Nov 2011

( some great pieces of furniture )

Can I start by saying sorry for not doing a post for a few days! I've been so busy at work that I didn't have a second to do a post over the last few days. Right... lets get down to some stunning furniture! I was looking through my image folder last night and came across these beauties! Please see the text below each image for more information on each piece of furniture. I just can't get enough of hand-crafted furniture... you can't beat it! :)

C01 bench - shown in black walnut, by Jason Lewis

Bench by Mies Van De Rohe (I love the desk behind)

Im afraid I don't know where is piece is from. I will try to find out and let you know :)

Images via my image folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover