9 Dec 2011

( friday's palette - green, blue, bronze and gold )

Your Friday Colour Palette...
I just love the strength of these colours when they are put together. This image took me forever to find, but I wanted to spend the time finding the best image that really shows these colours working in perfect harmony!
Great Christmas inspiration too... instead of hanging the traditional red, and green decor this year, glam it up with  greens, blues, and metallics.



Images via:
1 - Brown Dress with White Dots
2 - Colour Palette by me

3 comments:

  1. A nice and saturated colour palette for the season! Cheers, Igor xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great palette and perfectly appropriate image!
    Thanks for the kind words, and you are a daily read for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This really is quite powerful. Love it. Happy weekend Stuart ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover