9 Feb 2012

( happy little blogger )



I was awarded a Liebster Blog Award... Yipee! Thank you so much to my lovely blog friend Igor from the beautiful Happy Interior Blog! I was thrilled to get this award by such a great design blogger. The Liebster Award is a great thing that supports and gives recognition to the smaller blogs, so I was so excited to receive mine - Thank you again Igor :)

The award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers and the lucky award winner then chooses five other blogs to receive a Leibster Blog Award in hope that the love is shared from winner to winner.

So here goes... I have the pleasure of passing on the Liebster Blog Award to these fantastic blogs.
The winners are:

- Dream Box Interior Design
- 2 B Modern
- Austere Chic
- Kool and Kreativ
- Vanbinnen Styling Interieur Blog

I hope you all enjoy these blogs as much as I do :)

Image via Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww, Stuart, you sweetie. Thank you very much, very honoured to have this bestowed upon me from such a great blogger as yourself!! Can I pass it back??? ;-)
    I shall choose my 5 very soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Stu! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Igor - So happy it came from you :)
    Laura me sweet - No problem! I read every post from you. You are very welcome to pass it back, hehehe... I won't complain, but I think you have to do 5 further ones so I won't be offended, hehehe. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover