8 Sept 2011

( sumptuous furniture by somerville scott & co )

Whilst working on a residential design project recently, I came across a beautiful furniture design company called  Somerville Scott & Company. A lot of their furniture has a very traditional influence which has been modernised using cleaner, simpler lines. The craftsmanship that has gone in to each and every item only accentuates the elegance of each product.
'Sophisticated precisionist lines and sensual organic curves combine to create eclectic shapes perfect for redefining traditional spaces and adding depth and soul to the contemporary.'

2 comments:

  1. I want the green club chair and a floor standing lighter. I feel it would infinitely improve my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a rounded wooden stuff is topped with some kind of fabric in the first picture..?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover