29 Dec 2011

( what wilson wants... is to say thank you )

I am taking a few days off until the New Year to catch up with friends, so this will be my last post for 2011. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all my blog followers and blog friends.
'What Wilson Wants' started as a private reference port for me to compile my thoughts and design inspirations. Until I started it, I had countless folders of cut-outs from magazine, unreferenced images I had saved from websites and blogs, and photos I have saved on different folders from my camera. After only a few months I was getting some lovely e-mails from people following my blog on a daily basis who were actually interested in what I was sharing, and who had very similar tastes to me... to all of you... Thank you. It is you that has made What Wilson Wants as popular as it is and ultimately made me so passionate about writing each and every post. I adore design and sharing my inspirations with all of you and am so pleased that I have such a dedicated following. Again... Thank you.
I will leave you with some of my favourite and most inspirational images from 2011. I am very much looking forward to 2012... lets get inspired!!!
Just click on the titles over each image to take you to the related post... enjoy :)







Images via: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

7 comments:

  1. lét's get inspired!!! Great new years resolution!!!!;).
    Have a wonderful time with your friends, hope to go on many "fieldtrips" here on your blog next year;)!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year sweety. Have an amazing one and I will speak to you next year, hehehe. It always makes me laugh saying that! Many field trips to go on... Im with you on that one! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Images. I love it!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I'm recommending on Google. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great interiors there. Unbelievable. Would love that library room in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the inspiring posts you've brought us all this year, Stu! Have a rockin' NYE and Happy New Year! Happy New Year! Here's to a happy and healthy 2012 for you and your loved ones. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant post and great first image!
    Love the white with exposed beams and those glass doors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover