24 Nov 2011

( beautiful la cornue kitchens )

Whilst on my travels from a site meeting back to the office, I past the beautiful kitchenware store, Divertimenti. I have been a fan of their very sophisticated products for a long time now. As I past the store, I remembered that they are also representatives for the amazing a stylish La Cornue.
La Cornue are world famous for their incredible cooking products! These products are not just guaranteed to last a life time and longer, but are beautifully crafted and absolutely timeless! Please check out the full ranges on the Divertimenti website. Below are a few photos I took today whilst I was there :)









Images by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover